The 2019 Tax Filing Season is right around the corner. The IRS will begin accepting e-filed returns on January 23rd. Call
today for your appointment!
Free e-file included with all returns!
Call with your tax questions
Here is a video with important information about how to choose a tax preparer from the IRS.
Income Tax Return Preparation Services Available at Stone Financial Network
Tax service solutions and tax help for individual filers.
you visit Stone Financial Network you can rely on real help from real people – and for products and tax services with
What makes Stone Financial special? Our enthusiasm,
our commitment to our customers, and our selection of products are all reasons you should have your taxes prepared at Stone
a look at what Stone Financial Network offers:
- Year Round Support – Our offices
are open year round to serve your needs.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Our
offices guarantee service 100%. If you are not satisfied for any reason, the office will refund your preparation fees.
- Free Consultation – Information and consultations are always free at Stone Financial Network.
- Audit Assistance – If the IRS audits you for a return we prepared, we will accompany
you to the audit to offer assistance.
- Correspondence Assistance –
We will help you handle all IRS and state tax return correspondence that you get, including audits, notices and inquiries
about your tax return.
- Free Copies – At any time, you can get copies of your paid
tax return for free.
Select one of our filing options below to choose the best tax service for your need.
- Electonic Filing – Electronic Filing is automatically included with every return that Stone Financial
Network prepares. You will receive your refund by direct deposit in as little as 5 to 7 days.
- Paper Filing - Returns done as a standard paper return must be mailed by you to the IRS. You will
receive your refund by check or direct deposit in an estimated 5 to 7 weeks.
- Stone Financial Network, Inc. has been preparing income tax returns and offering financial services in
the Akron area since 1990.
- Our income tax clients range from college students filing their
first returns, SINGLES, HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD and FAMILIES looking for a low cost professional preparation with
the largest and fastest refunds possible, RETIREES looking for a SENIOR DISCOUNT to the most complicated individual
and small business returns.
- We offer fast, friendly, personal
service with a smile and handshake. Our services include paper returns, electronic filing, direct deposit in as few as five
days with no loan fees.
Call Now 330-864-5350
Hours of Operation: During Tax Season
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00
Saturday 9:00 -1:00
or by special Appointment
Our income tax service includes full preparation of all federal, state and local tax forms, electronic filing with direct
deposit available, and our fees can usually be deducted from your federal refund.
Our Financial Services also include Life, Health and Long Term Care Insurance programs, Annuities and income-producing
Please feel free to e-mail us with any tax or financial questions.